Ryan has 20 years of experience, with 15 years of that being in leadership and management roles, in the education sector. Starting off as a first grade basketball coach Ryan has built his career in the field of education and has become an innovative and well respected early childhood and school-age educator. His enthusiasm and passion for working with children as well as his engaging stories of experience translate into powerful, inspiring, and informative guidance for others.
- Master of Arts in Early Childhood Education Administration and Leadership from The University of Michigan.
- Early Childhood Education Lecturer/Student Supervisor at UM-Dearborn.
- Transitional Toddler Teacher at Allen Creek Preschool
- Lead pre-kindergarten teacher at Bright Horizons (NAEYC accredited center) in Redwood City, CA. At Bright Horizons, Ryan was recognized by his peers, families, and school leaders with awards such as The Family Partnership Award, The Rising Star Award, and the Teamwork Award.
- Director of Green Adventures Camp, an Ann Arbor Public Schools/Rec & Ed summer academic enrichment camp.
- Supervisor of Ann Arbor Public Schools before, kindergarten, and after school child care programs.
- YMCA Early Childhood Sports Supervisor.
- Loving husband of Hannah Brown (see below) and father of three boys (11 years, 7 years, and 1 years old).