Tuesday, October 23, 7pm-9pm
It’s become tradition…Every year, once the first weeks have settled down a bit, we invite everyone in for a nice early-autumn party. Please join us!
This is a gathering for our whole community—families, board members, community partners, supporters of the U School, and anyone interested in learning about us. This is not a children’s play event, but it is family friendly. Come for some food, beverages, company and conversation. Check out our school, and find out what the children have been up to. Looking forward to seeing you there!
- VIDEO! Summer Projects – Shadows & Tree House
What’s up September?
- VIDEO! Meet the U School “Special” Teachers
2017-2018 End-of-Year Celebration
U Family Update – MP&E, U Move, & U Photo
U Learning Update – Welcome, Teacher Heather!, Quick enrollment update.
- The Coolest, Coolest, Coolest Town in the World
- Spring Outdoor & Handyfolk Work Day
- The Next Ubuntu Squad – Kickball!
- U Learning Enrollment Update
- Program Updates:
- U Play – Check out the U Play Pop-In video of our kinetic & collective mural art experience that occurred on 2/171/8.
- U Family –
- Spring Mindful Parents & Educators registration information.
- Coming Soon – U Photo and U Move
- U Learning – enrollment information.
- A note for Ryan, U School Director and Co-Founder.
- 2017 Photo Year in Review.
- Program Updates – U Learning, U Family, & U Play.
- New staff at the U School
- Introducing the Ubuntu Squad
- Outdoor work day recap
- Mindful Parents and Educators course registration
- Giving Tuesday