2018-19 School Year Enrollment?
With deep interest in the community for the U School’s “U Learning” classroom program (ages 3-5), we maintain a growing waitlist for enrollment each year.
- 3-4 years old is currently full.
- 4-5 years old has limited availability.
2018 U Learning Summertime?
The U School will offer eight weeks of summer programming. Please contact Ryan for current availability or give us a call, 734.368.9551.
- June 25 – June 29
- July 2 – July 6 (U School closed and 7/4)
- July 9 – July 13
- July 16 – July 20
- July 23 – July 27
- July 30 – August 3
- August 6 – August 10
- August 13 – August 17
Interested in 2019-20 Enrollment and Beyond? “Claim Your Spot!”
The U School offers a flexible option for families to secure their child’s spot in line for enrollment in U Learning. A $50, fully refundable at any time, deposit claims a U Learning enrollment spot in line for your child. Claim your spot!
Here’s how it works:
- Submit a fully refundable deposit of $50 and be placed on a first come, first serve “claim your spot” list.
- Once U Learning enrollment begins for the “claim your spot” families, and for the year you are interested in, you may submit an enrollment application.
- At any time you can be removed from the list and have your deposit refunded.
- When U Learning enrollment opens for the year you are interested in, your $50 enrollment deposit pays the $50 application enrollment fee.
Two step process to “claim your spot:”
2019-20 School Year Enrollment Process?
The U School will facilitate a 3 phased enrollment process for the 2019-20 school year:
- January 1, 2019 begins the enrollment phase for current families.
- February 1, 2019 begins the enrollment phase for “claim your spot” (CYS) families.
- March 1, 2019 begins enrollment for all families on a first come first serve basis.