2019-20 School Year Enrollment?
With deep interest in the community for the U School’s “U Learning” classroom program (ages 3-5), we maintain a growing waitlist for enrollment each year. Please contact Ryan for current availability or give us a call, 734.368.9551.
- 3-4 years old has some availability.
- 4-5 years old has some availability.
The 2019-20 school year begins 9/3/19 and ends 6/12/20. The U School has 2 three turning four year old classrooms and 2 four turning five year old classrooms. The youngest age for enrollment is 33 months by September 1.
*2019-20 U Learning Family Handbook coming soon.
2019 U Learning Summertime?
The U School will offer nine weeks of summer programming. Please contact Ryan for current availability or give us a call, 734.368.9551.
- June 24 – June 28
- July 1 – July 5 (U School closed 7/4 & 7/5)
- July 8 – July 12
- July 15 – July 19
- July 22 – July 26
- July 29 – August 2
- August 5 – August 9
- August 12 – August 16
- August 19 – August 23
Interested in 2020-21 Enrollment and Beyond? “Claim Your Spot!”
The U School offers a flexible option for families to secure their child’s spot in line for enrollment in U Learning. A $50, fully refundable at any time, deposit claims a U Learning enrollment spot in line for your child. Claim your spot!
Here’s how it works:
- Submit a fully refundable deposit of $50 and be placed on a first come, first serve “claim your spot” list.
- Once U Learning enrollment begins for the “claim your spot” families, and for the year you are interested in, you may submit an enrollment application.
- At any time you can be removed from the list and have your deposit refunded.
- When U Learning enrollment opens for the year you are interested in, your $50 enrollment deposit pays the $50 application enrollment fee.
Two step process to “claim your spot:”