2021-22 School Year Enrollment?
With deep interest in the community for the U School’s “U Learning” classroom program (ages 3-5), we maintain a growing waitlist for enrollment each year. Please contact Ryan for current availability or give us a call, 734.368.9551.
- 3-4 years old has only PM availability.
- 4-5 years old has only PM availability.
The 2021-22 school year begins 8/30/2021 and ends Mid-June 2022. The U School has 2 three turning four year old classrooms and 2 four turning five year old classrooms. The youngest age for enrollment is 33 months by September 1.
*2021-22 U Learning Family Handbook will be available before the start of the 2021-22 school year.
2022-23 Enrollment Process
The 2022-23 school year will begin on *August 29, 2022. The U School will facilitate a 3-phased enrollment process for the 2022-23 school year:
- January 1, 2022 begins the enrollment phase for current families.
- February 1, 2022 begins the enrollment phase for “claim your spot” families.
- March 1, 2022 begins enrollment for all families on a first come first serve basis.
*Subject to change based on the 2022-23 Ann Arbor Public School calendar which the U School uses as a guide.
2022 U Learning Summertime?
The U School will offer nine weeks of summer programming. Please contact Ryan for current availability or give us a call, 734.368.9551.
U School Closed June 13 – June 17
- June 20 – June 24
- June 27 – July 1
- July 6 – July 8 (U School CLOSED 7/4 & 7/5)
- July 11 – July 15
- July 18 – July 22
- July 25 – July 29
- August 1 – August 5
- August 8 – August 12
- August 15 – August 19
U School Closed August 22 – August 26
Interested in 2022-23 Enrollment and Beyond? “Claim Your Spot!”
The U School offers a flexible option for families to secure their child’s spot in line for enrollment in U Learning. A $50, fully refundable at any time, deposit claims a U Learning enrollment spot in line for your child. Claim your spot!
Here’s how it works:
- Submit a fully refundable deposit of $50 and be placed on a first come, first serve “claim your spot” list.
- Once U Learning enrollment begins for the “claim your spot” families, and for the year you are interested in, you may submit an enrollment application.
- At any time you can be removed from the list and have your deposit refunded.
- When U Learning enrollment opens for the year you are interested in, your $50 enrollment deposit pays the $50 application enrollment fee.
Two step process to “claim your spot:”